Wow! it has been awhile since I've got on this thing. Let's see, umm....gee I guess there is nothing going on. I have gotten to a point where I am so bored that my mind is a complete and utter blank. But I will some how come up with some thing, I'm sure:
Annoyed: people who don't call you, and when you call them, its all "wow, its nice to hear from you" like I should be guilty for not calling, when I am the one who always calls---yeah, that would be my parents I'm talking about. It never fails, I will call maybe once a week (if that) I really limit my calls, because well they can be overly parental, and I really have nothing to say. And they always say "its nice to hear from you, and its been awhile" well newsflash: PHONES WORK BOTH WAYS!!!!
Annoyed: People who make really stupid decisions. Yes, I admit I am also in this category. However, lately people all around me are making these decisions that are BAD. I mean BAD, in the since that it will not only affect them but those around them. Without too much detail, or anything, but I really wish people would think before they act. Especially the consequences of their actions. And if they didn't think about it, or ignored those consequences that they own up to it, and not think it is okay to bombard "me" or others for solutions. Especially when those solutions could have been obvious alternatives prior to causes huge problems. THINK PEOPLE THINK PEOPLE!!!
Struggles: Having the hardest time getting up in the morning. I have never been one for the snooze button, but lately it has become my new best friend.
Solution: STOP HITTING THE SNOOZE BUTTON
--Easier said than done!
Struggle: Not digging the whole job thing, Reason: BORING!!! Have little to No interest in future career in accounting. Want something more interesting and ever changing but can't figure what that might be. And with this economy, really? why rock the boat. Must stay afloat for awhile, an income is and income stick to it!!!
Bummed/Excited: My usual lifestyle I must say goodbye to it! There are a lot more people that I talk to, and I actually enjoy. However, my sedentary lifestyle is infringing on socializing. SO something has to go. I need to get out there, and now I have met people who want to do more than just go to bars and such (which I have been want those kind of peeps) So my usual Friday/Saturday nights of wine and movie are going to have to be far less then every weekend. I will miss it, but will from time to time have an evening like that, but it will be very few and far between!
Confused: To many changes. Way to much going on, with everything. Seems like I am going with the flow but really feels like my head is still spinning. It is welcomed, the changes, but awfully fast for this slow poke.
Re-kindling Dedication: Okay, so awhile ago I started trying to loose weight. I have totally deviated from the system several times, I did loose a "wee" bit of weight, but took that and said let's party. So I am jumping back on the wagon of healthy living and going to maintain this theory and desire to achieve a certain weight. I will undoubtedly struggle with this from time to time, but I have some support and will not give up. "I must, I must decrease my Bust....the smaller the better, the less tighter the sweater, my rolls depend on us"
No comments:
Post a Comment