Okay, so it is not winter anymore! Totally blows! I only got two weeks of winter, and even then no snow. This morning I woke up, missing the cold air and that nip that the winter brings. Turned on my TV to listen to the weather, because I like to dress according to the weather. Frankly anything that I can wear to cover up and yet not sweat all day is the outfit of the day! PS: I love turtle necks, sweater, jackets, and anything that shows no skin what ever: (totally born in the wrong era, wish showing ankle was consider risque still) Anyway: the TV, the most random and obnoxious weather man in the world was on, I have grown to enjoy him, but really he is just annoying. He steps out in front of his green screen with all the weather digits, and here where I live "beautiful" OKC is a whopping 61 at 6:45 in the morning!!!!! that is way to hot, and sad news its only going to get hotter! Well, the brilliance of this man, proceeds to say that the is no moisture in the air but you will notice the ground is wet. Then he proclaims that the earth is sweating. I smirk, and you may smirk, but as soon as I open my door to go outside, not only the earth was sweating but so was I. This mean, all effort in getting ready (make-up) is now greased and runny and just gone!
Have I told you that I'm large and in charge, well I am, and this mean sweating is inevitable! And so if its freezing out there is no chance of sweating, but now its going to be 8 months of hot, sticky, nasty sweating mess. And I'm telling you its GROSS! So if the earth is sweating, feel for it, have some compassion for the earth and take a walk, because it is carrying mine and billions of other fat asses who are sweating too. That's a lot of sweat, so today embrace it, hug it, then take a shower you're all sweaty.....
1 comment:
The Earth is not sweating! If you'd like to join Al Gore's global warming brigade I will be glad to make you a t-shirt. Boo!
P.S. You are not large and in charge!
Post a Comment