Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Subject, just Thoughts

So, I finally got off my ass and worked out. Went to my office's gym (Ga*Im) and went to a "low impact" workout. I was told no sweating, yeah my right cheek there was no sweating! The back of my shirt was soaked by the middle of the class time. However, all sweat complaints aside, very good class, I actually feel more awake then I would normally at this time. This class though, man I thought at one point that my stomach was going to split open and an Alien was going to pop out and do a dance on the mat. The good thing was I wasn't alone going to this thing, so it was a little less embarrassing not knowing what I had to do.

I am trying to get back into the changing of lifestyle mode. It has been pretty difficult to do this, this time. Last time I had a tangible goal and this time its been a struggle. So let's hope I will stick to it. Each week I tell myself this is going to be a better week, but yet lunch hour comes or the weekend happens and I just blow it out in food and drink!
Speaking of drinking...Unfortunately my friend is pregnant. I mean unfortunate, because well I guess you'd have to know her to understand fully, but the gist is that she wasn't planning on it ever happening and we like to have fun (drink and get into trouble) and now that is out the door with this baby thing. Well, she is pretty sick and miserable, its been a rough pregnancy so far, and it just started. So I thought because I'm such a cool person to lay off the drink till she has the kid. But it is baseball season and there is nothing better than to sit back, drink a refreshing adult beverage and watch the men stretch. So I think I will hold off, and only if I go to a game I will drink, she reads this so I know I will hear about that, but come on WEAR A CONDOM or STAY ON BIRTH CONTROL!!!! I will partially be supportive in the whole no drinking thing, but seriously, I'm young without child or regular sex partner so bring me a drink and leave my ass alone about that!! Plus, I know if situation was reversed she would not even consider to do the no drinking thing for 9 months...and if she did she would lie saying that she stopped drinking. At least I'm honest and made a suggestion, its the thought that counts!!!


My reasons for Baseball Ogling: Brian Roberts, Jeff "Frenchie" Francoeur (unfortunately Frenchie has lost some/most of his appeal recently, but I can remember the good times!!! There are many more Baseball reason but these are the two for today!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

asshole