Friday, January 30, 2009

Back

Its been awhile: Truth be told, I had nothing to really update and really don't now. But thought I would stop by and avoid this thing called working for the paycheck. Few tid-bits: (mostly random)
  1. Its been really COLD, had horrible ice-sleet-and snow, but now its gone, and I truly miss it. I do enjoy that weather, while everyone else is dreading it and loathing it, I'm singing in my head "happy happy joy joy"--Why you may ask, well its something different, and plus I get to wear clothes that cover with out the problem of sweating!!!
  2. I called an old friend, and chatted it up for a little bit. Things with him can be a little weird sometimes, but he is probably the only one I know who doesn't actually pass any judgements on anyone. And things for him are slowly coming together, even though he is fighting somethings, he will find what makes him happy, and I can tell even with his concerns he is happy.
  3. I have lost weight! Its been a little difficult, I falter here and there with those pesky cravings, but I have a "support system" that verbally knocks me back on track. So pass some Kudos to her for keeping up with her program and keeping me on the same path, even though I flub up now and again. Nice thing is she does too, so I think the support is mutual.
  4. My dog's birthday was Jan 27th. unfortunately is was snowing and icy so I couldn't take him to the dog park like I normally would. But he got to pig out and got a birthday gift. And all of my attention. So I think he was happy. He is now 4 yrs old, and older than me...I hope the chain of command won't be challenged....
  5. Every once in awhile I will go up to lunch with some people from work. These people are nice, however, every time I eat lunch with them, the topic turns to bathroom talk. I finally took a moment to ask why that always happens. I mean really I'm eating and I don't want to hear about their dog's bathroom habits or their baby's dirty diapers. I mean, yes they are funny stories, but can you wait till everyone is done eating...That's my complaint for the week...

I'm sure there are more, but I almost got busted, doing this gotta get back to the grind stone...

No comments: