Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hungry

So I'm starving...yup that's right...I'm on a eating and exercise plan that so far I can't tell if its working. I just know that I'm ravenous and feel as though my stomach is destroying any muscle that I might have had. Now for how I can't really tell if its working:
  1. its only been about 3 days since I've actually attempted the commitment
  2. my pants are still tight, and I seriously believe yesterday I had a camel toe that would give a wesbian a hard on.
  3. when i lay down on my side i can still rest my arm on my stomach and cup my "fopa" and literally my fingers are spread apart and there are mini muffin tops protruding through...
  4. I think my dog is judging me
  5. and my favorite, I have a neck roll, yup that's right, when I lean my head back or to the side I have a pillow...quite convenient when it comes to nap time at work, but really not attractive when you get that neck-head hair and there's a neck crease across you face...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT! that was hilarious!