Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Confused, Annoyed, Tired
So I'm trying to figure things out. I don't know when things got so difficult. For some reason people feel that I want to hear every detail of their problems. For those who know me, you know this is not necessarily true. I really don't mind being there for friends, some family. But really those I barely know keep your trap shut about your problems. I have enough I hear through those I "trust." I know its harsh, it's a harsh way to think about things. But really, I hear about the most intense/complicated problems, to the most trivial. And I just don't have enough emotional disconnection for all of it. I fully believe that if you have that many problems pay someone to listen to you. Because frankly, stranger, I don't have the energy to even fake an interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha...you are so awesome!!
Post a Comment