Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pa Doodles of The Mouth

Last night I went out with a few friends, had an awesome time. Was a little distracted because my niece was there, but for me anytime she's around is a good time. She was on her best behavior, for a 3 year old!!! I have discovered a perk about having a kid!!! This is the perk, there's a story so brace yourselves. My niece tells me she has to go to the bathroom, I take her into the restroom, and as a creature of habit I go in the same stall I had used the last time I took her in, earlier that night. Turns out, she really just wanted to walk around, but turned out I needed to use the facilities. So we go in the stall, now mind you, she has to come in for two reasons: one, she's 3 can't be hanging out by herself just yet, and two, she thinks she is helping you when you are doing your business. But this time she truly helped, How?, you might ask. Well I do my business, go to grab some toilet paper, HUH-OH! no TP...HUGE PROBLEM right? Nope, not with a kid, I was able to save myself the awkward "excuse me person with your pants down can you help me out and pass me some toilet paper" or the "holy hell, what do I do, jiggle, put pants on go to next stall and grab some" Nope! none of that, I use my niece. "Hey favorite niece of mine, can you crawl under and get me toilet paper." And she was brilliant, she did, I didn't even have to convince her. So there, a perk of having a kid, they can help you out in a jam like that.

Unfortunately, I wasn't really able to socialize too much with friends last night, but I really did have a good time just going out with them. I had a such a good time, that as the night progressed I didn't really want it to end, but work was calling me in the morning, and I knew I would be miserable if the night did continue. So it was a good to call it a night. Unfortunately though, the longer the night did go, I developed some Pa doodles of the Mouth...(I couldn't shut up.) I had emailed someone earlier in the day, and was hoping for a response yesterday, but no response. When I realized how late it was and I hadn't gotten a response I slipped up and complained a little about it, trying to maintain my awesome vagueness that I Cherish at all times, but someone caught my comment and wanted to know the who/what/and where. So crisis diverted, no beans spilled, and the pa doodles of the mouth was gone or might have saved the situation, because I started to talk about things that I just don't talk about. So there you have it.

Other than that, life is pretty dull. My one friend that I have met that hasn't totally annoyed me is moving up the road meaning totally different town. Most would be saddened, but I just see it as an opportunity to check out another town. Her and her future husband have been the first couple here that I have met that doesn't get weird when you don't see them or hang out with them for awhile. And they actually seem to like being alone, which is so nice to see. They are normal in the since that they seem to understand that everyone has different things going on and sometimes just can't hang out. Every other person I have met here gets so weird if you don't hang out with them every weekend. It wears you out with the guilt trips or the "come on" hang with us crap. I have never run into that until I moved out here. Its so weird.

Anyway, obviously I'm pretty bored to be chatting about all this nonsense, but hey what can I say boredom takes its toll on me and since I don't have anyone at work to chat to about nonsense anymore, this will have to do.

2 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

LOL! That is awesome!! You were so incredibly good with her last night! Whether you ever have kids or not...you make a really awesome aunt!!

Was I present for the Pa Doodles of the Mouth? I do not recall this!

I'm glad you see it that way...and you are welcome to visit anytime!!!

Mrs. Cup said...

Happy Memorial Day! I gave you a bloggie award so come by and get it!