Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I'm Not Dead!!!!
Its been like forever since I have met a guy that I actually find attractive. I don't know what has been going on, its like I have been dead in that department. Nothing as caught my eye, or even fluttered. But last night, totally different story. But it is clear my taste in guys hasn't change. I am unfortunately a cliche, "I like the bad boys." Let me explain, this one is a true winner, he just got his third DUI, has an assault and battery charge, and he is a delivery driver for some company in TX. Now the thing is he is HOT!!! This is how I knew that I was attracted to him, I couldn't stop making fun of him. I'm such a child, I literally am that girl who hits the boy because she likes him. So dumb! Anyway, the guy was a total duesche and yet I was totally drooling over him. These are the guys that in the past I dated and thought it was the best ever! Now I have to be careful with that, but I've been so careful that I thought I was dead in that department, but NOPE! I'M NOT!!!! So I have decided to change my MO, I'm going to definitely check these kind of guys out, and look a lot at them, but do nothing! Maybe one day, I can find a guy with a past of the "bad boy" thing, but actually has his head out of his ass. I guess it all boils down to, needs to look good on paper too! Right? But I'm telling you, he was definitely the kind of guy that would take you home after a night of fun, and the fun would not have stop when he got you home, it would be the beginning of a long, long, long night.....FREAKING UNBELIEVABLY HOT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment