So oddly enough with this lovely empty feeling in my stomach (hang over) I have been more and more inspired to take better care of my body. I have spent so long paying attention to my mind, that I have totally let this once hot body go to the flab, muffin top, stretch mark party of junk food. And seriously it is not pretty! I have been fully aware of the fact that age totally kills the once youthful, tightness of one's abs, but this is just wrong! I never quite realized how much things really do go south and out. I mean seriously! Its quite upsetting to see what I have let go...
Anyway, I have to confess, this whole blog this is really odd, and I really shouldn't be doing it at this very moment. But really, my job is EXTREMELY boring, and sometimes I really just could scream from the boredom. I do "kind of" like my job though. I have met some cool people, and some interesting people, and overall since I really have no clue what others do around me, there is always something new to learn. But also in saying that, it also is very stagnant. I really don't think I would ever get to a point where I will rule the world, especially in accounting, but hey, I'll always have a general idea of how to hoard money...maybe.
Really the fact that I fell into accounting (and I really mean fell) is really a cosmic joke. I never truly passed my college algebra class. I luckily found a professor who just said you make me laugh therefore you get a "C." So of course I took that, with a Hells Yeahs and the notion that only Wit will bring me good fortune. Boy was I mistaken! Because really, I have come to find that life has the best Wit ever...I'm large and in charge, reading numbers that make absolutely no sense, and I have conversations with people about general ledgers, and allocations, and my favorite spread sheets. You know what I say to that, laugh out loud life, because all I can do is throw my hands up and pour another drink, for tomorrow I will do it all over again with a hang over!
CHEERS---and Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
Ha! Seriously when people are rambling on and on to me about the GL and the allocations and the distributions my mind immediately sinks to the bottom of a wine bottle. I don't even balance my own 'general ledger'.
Post a Comment