Sunday, December 28, 2008

UHG!! This blows!~

So its the eve of going back to the grind stone AKA Coding! I know I have a ton of invoices on my desk, and I already know that tomorrow will be as unproductive as ever. I really can't stand the idea that the one person I actually don't have a hard time to tolerate (meaning she understand how pathetic and ironic it is to be working in this department) (we like to bitch) ANY way, yeah she is not going to be there for the three most retarded days to work. Nothing will be done, and now there will be no one I like to do nothing with. So it looks like now I will probably have to get something done and act like I'm enjoying it. I hope this woman knows how much crap I will have to tell her, which in our department is pretty much nothing, you literally have to search for something to entertain yourself with. Like twisted Tights (ODB), Green Teeth, Mantle. Seriously I'm in my god for saken late twenties, and the only thing that makes my day go by at work is making fun of others like I was still in grade school. But seriously folks, the woman wears black tights with knee length cool-lots and some wild crazy tropical fruit-of-loops Toucan colored shirt. In addition green teeth has a muffin top that puts most blueberries to shame. No matter how fat I get, I know that my muffin top will never compare, you know why? I will always buy pants that fit...not saying that I have this now, Thank GOD for spanks right?!

So the holidays are over Thank God! I typically like Christmas, I'm not a fan of Thanksgiving though, but overall the entire season has been enjoyable on some level. This year was the first that I have celebrated Christmas without my parents. It was quite weird to do this, but at the same time not totally horrible. I got to see my Niece open her bazillion and one presents, she had so many she got bored opening them, she got super excited when she saw her new swing set. I think she thoroughly enjoyed her 3rd Christmas. The holiday was great, in many respects however I am not ready for the holiday break to end. I really don't feel like I had a vacation, I was "stuck" at my brother's house late Dec. 24 to late Dec. 25 and then hung out with him and my niece every day. I need a vacation from that whole thing. But really how do you say "no" to a two year old? I will learn one day, but until then I know I will never have a life of my own.

Meanwhile, my parents were very gracious and got me a Wii for Christmas, and now I totally know how out of shape I really am. I am now suffering from a Wii arm--the pain the tightness its quite ridiculous! I am even more than ever convinced to try this whole weight watchers thing. I actually went out grocery shopping for myself for the first time since maybe October. And the hardest thing was buying things that would take preparation. That is going to be the hardest thing to over come. Since my grocery shopping, I have yet to cook. I have eaten all the junk that I got for the weekend, because well I had to have one last fiesta de Gordita--Translatation -party of the piglet---So I said goodbye to the saturated fat party, and now its on to sensible portions, less dinning out (side note: I literally typed "no dinning out" quickly erased it and put "less") (Already I'm on a good start right?). Well Wish me Luck Here goes the LBS diminishing and hopefully a figure that is less oblonged and round to a figure that will be lengthy and pearish. And I might add no indents on the pear please!!!!!

To my pal who initiated this whole get into shape weight watchers fiasco, I hope you know that if I'm annoying now, just wait till I start feeling like I look good, that's when my obnoxiousness really comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fighting The FLAB!!!!!!!

No comments: