Monday, December 22, 2008

Will this day ever end

Well, its mid-day and it has taken an eternity to get here. There's only 2 1/2 days till Christmas, I don't have any of my gifts wrapped, and I'm literally in the middle of baking cookies. There is no motivation for work, and I'm sitting here at my desk trying to pretend to work, and even that is too much work. I have so far today, sorted what I should have sorted through last Friday, coded a little, walked the tunel, looked up people online, checked my small bank account, chatted it up with ppls, played 4 games online, looked up more ppl, started an email decided no to send it, and talked to my mother on the phone, talked to my brother on the phone, decided that my office "mate" and I should start a volleyball game in our office, finished my list on the blog, wrote this blog, looked up more people online, looked into a timeshare (out of curiousity), looked up the gestational period for various animals, looked up music on imeem.com, checked facebook and myspace, looked at all my junk emails. So yes, I have been very busy at work.

Its just very hard to be focused and motivated when the Holidays are this close and your head is cloudy. Even though it should be review time here in the office, my mind has been elsewhere. I have literally decided that work is interferring with my internet research! Oh well, I think I have spent a few minutes looking busy, time to get to work.

No comments: