First of all, this is an on going, public annoyance!! everyone suffers from some a$$ irritant called Allergies. This pesky, pest has got to go. I suffer from what is know as seasonal allergies. Now, when I here seasonal, I think happy, fun, high spirited like Christmas. But not in this case, it's horrible. Most love spring and summer, well I hate it!! it's just too much. I can breathe, and I can't focus, I'm miserable! I'm coughing all night all day. My sinuses are just this bulldozer of pressure, I swear this morning my left eye (literally the eyeball) was bigger than my right. I look like sloth from the movie Goonies, or that crazy woman on all those talk shows that pops out her eyeballs. It's painful. Now I'm sitting at work very dizzy and tired from the tylanol for sever congestion that is daytime, non drowsy, yeah my right fat cheek. I'm going to pass out any moment. UGH!!!!!! Top it off, this all started when I mowed my lawn on Sat. I hate mowing my lawn, if I could afford it, I would replace it with cement!!! If I wasn't such a cheap bitch I'd hire someone to mow for me, but I'm cheap!! and a control freak, it's not like I enjoy mowing, I truly loathe. Pollen sucks! Spring Sucks, Summer Sucks where the winter, the death, the destruction of pollen????? I would suffer a cold over allergies, at least with a cold there's a logical explanation, this shit is redic!!!!
Okay, so congestion gone, due to some very spicy Dan Dan Noodles from Pei Wei...but seriously craving some skittles to kill the burn...dilemma dilemma
No comments:
Post a Comment