Bored Beyond Belief In OKC

Monday, June 8, 2009


Posted by Still figuring it out at Monday, June 08, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Still figuring it out
I am very much single. I am definetly over my head when in comes to life and all that it involves. I have been told that I'm very wierd. Which, for most, would be upsetting, but I rather relish in my oddities. I like the fact that I will be looking at the same thing everyone else is looking at and yet I will see it in a totally different light. It is hard now and then but sometimes I find people who accept that and i think enjoy the variety.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (20)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • Paying for other's stupidity
      • Allergies SUCK!--with updat
      • Dreams...
      • What If Factor
      • No title
      • Dear Distance,
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  December (7)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.